Located in the heart of the Central Coast, this Gosford apartment had several issues causing mould to occur.
This home was occupied by a tenant, who took multiple hot baths a day, and often left the bathroom door open whilst having them.
The bathroom did not have an exhaust fan installed, allowing excess moisture and humidity to linger after use of hot water plumbing. Without adequate ventilation, this excess moisture and humidity was also able to travel throughout the property, causing mould to form on nearly every surface.
The property also had issues with rising damp from water pooling in the sub floor, and our inspecting technician found signs of a potential roof leak.