Our free inspection reports allow our professional technicians to identify the water source that is allowing mould growth to occur.
Our inspections use state of the art equipment and technology to identify if the property needs repairs or will recommend several simple solutions.
- The main cause along with secondary causes allowing mould to grow
- Recommendations to remove the moisture also prevention to stop mould growth for good
- Room by room analysis identifying areas contaminated by mould
- Real data to back up our findings
- Photos of the affected areas along with infrared photos showing moisture
- FAQ’s for you to better understand how this fungus grows
- Mould Scope of works to have the mould removed from your home
Moisture levels in walls and ceilings is another strong indicator as to why mould is growing in certain areas. Using our tools and knowledge we will be able to identify causes such as rising damp, leaking showers, plumbing leaks and many more potential causes of the mould.
Using our infrared cameras in combination with moisture readings we can identify and show you a visual image of additional moisture contributing to mould growth.
An example is below of a roof leak where mould has been occurring. The image identifies the temperature difference and we then confirm the moisture levels to give you a visual and statistical representation of the moisture.
Our independent inspection reports are free and we do not try and sell you any solutions such as sub-floor ventilation, so you can be sure to receive an unbiased opinion and service.
If repairs or maintenance is identified in the report then you can outsource these to a third party.
Once you receive your inspection report you will be provided with all the readings taken at the property, photographs of the area affected and a quote to remove the mould.
We endeavour to send out our mould inspection reports via e-mail within 24 hours of the inspection being carried out at the property.